Thu, May 06|
Surgical approaches in cranio-maxillo-facial surgery
The aim of the course is to give the opportunity to all participants to grasp the main aspects of cranial anatomical dissection and cranio-maxillofacial surgery.
Time & Location
May 06, 2021, 8:00 AM GMT+2 – May 07, 2021, 6:00 PM GMT+2
Genève, Rue Gabrielle-Perret-Gentil 4, 1205 Genève, Schweiz
About the event
This advanced course will teach you the main surgical approaches used in cranio maxillo-facial surgery in two days. Comprehensive lectures will concentrate on detailing the step by step procedures. Practical sessions will teach the applicaiton of the different approaches using Fresh Frozen anatomical specimens, allowing you to progress at your own pace and with the persolanized guidance of experienced instructors. Each exercise will also be supplemented by instructional videos.
- Two-day hands-on course on anatomical specimens
- Practical sessions with personalized feedback from experienced instructors
- Comprehensive lectures with detailed step by step procedures
- Multimedia-learning with instructional videos
- Professional working in the OR
- Fully equipped and modern surgical training center